Periodically I go through my bookmarks to organize and make sure they are still relevant. There’s no reason to keep them bottled up in my browser’s toolbar, so I’m sharing them via the Accessibility Links category.
I use the following links regularly while doing iOS evaluations and research.
- Apple Developer Documents
- iOS – Crafting Useful Labels and Hints
- iOS – Identifying Appropriate Traits
- iOS – Make Custom Individual Views Accessible
- iOS Dev Center – Apple Developer
- iOS – Supply Accurate and Helpful Attribute Information
- UIAccessibility – accessibilityTraits
- Accessibility Programming Guide for iOS: Making Your iOS App Accessible
- Screen change notification and moving focus to new area
- accessibilityLanguage Defining a foreign language within an app
- UIFontDescriptor Class Reference
- Core Bluetooth Programming Guide: About Core Bluetooth
- UIAccessibilityIdentification Protocol Reference: providing a static id for automated testing
- UIKit Function Reference
- UIAccessibilityIsVoiceOverRunning Check if the user has VoiceOver running
- objective c style guide
- Riemann Sum: UIAccessibility Demo · GitHub – accessible charting
- iOS 7 Guide: What’s New in Bluetooth LE?
- iOS 7 SDK: Core Bluetooth – Practical Lesson – Tuts+ Code Tutorial
- ios – can I set accessibility identifier in interface builder? Xcode4.2 – Stack Overflow
- Scrolling lazy loaded content in iOS
- VoiceOver Getting Started Table of Contents
Add your favorite iOS accessibility links in the comments.